We send our products all over Australia. We have sent thousands of packages around Australia in the 14 plus years of being in business. We will always try and make the delivery process as quick and easy as possible so your shopping experience is smooth and hassle-free.
To help us make the delivery process as easy for you as possible please try to select a delivery address where someone is home during business hours. This can be your home, a neighbours house or place of work etc. If a delivery is made to your nominated address and nobody is home your delivery may be delayed.
Freight is calculated during the checkout process and is calculated on product weight and box size and the destination post code.
We use a range of courier companies who offer consignment tracking and proof of delivery so that your purchase can be tracked and traced from dispatch at our warehouse to your door.
Some of the courier companies we use:
Delivery Notes & Conditions:
- Delivery charges are calculated by the greater of actual weight or volumetric weight.
- For most calculations 1 cubic metre(cbm) = 250kg. To calculate volumetric weight for your purchase, multiply the length by width by height (in cm) then divide by 4000. If there are multiple boxes apply this calcuation for each box then add up the total for all boxes in your consignment.
- A delivery consignment can be one box or a collection of boxes.
- Delivery charges collected by Crazy Cheap Fitness are not refundable once a delivery has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- Freight charges listed do not automatically include insurance. Insurance is an optional extra. We have very few problems with damage to goods, but if you want to include insurance make sure you let us know prior to delivery to that the additional charge can be calculated and applied to the sale.
- Delivery charges on this website are shown and calculated in good faith. Delivery costs may change unexpectedly beyond our control. Such factors include courier companies increasing their prices, courier companies increasing their fuel surchages, changing areas or service etc. As such we reserve the right to change, increase (or decrease) or decline to make a delivery even though a delivery price may be quoted on this website.
- Errors and ommisions excluded - we reserve the right to fix any calcuation or postcode errors and charge the correct delivery fee. This includes errors relating to website bugs, freight table lookup errors, wrong postcode specified etc. We will notify you of any error prior to dispatch and get your confirmation before applying any additional charges.
- All deliveries are a door to door service. In some rare circumatances (ie: heavy pallets, heavy boxes etc) the courier company/delivery/truck driver will often not unload heavy items by hand on the basis of Occupational Health and Safety concerns. Please make sure someone is home to help unload the goods if items ordered are heavy or bulky. If goods are not unloaded by the purchaser, for any reason, they will be returned to the freight depot for collection by the customer. In some cases goods may be returned to Crazy Cheap Fitness. In such cases the purchaser of the equipment may have to pay additional delivery fees to have their purchase re-delivered to them. Tail gate services (whereby items can be lowered from a hyraulic tailgate on a truck) are available should they be required and can be arrange by contacting us prior to making delivery. Tailgate deliveries are not automatically priced on our website.
- Freight companies may not deliver door to door to certain areas. Remote and regional customers may need to collect items from their nearest freight depot which may be a nearby town or centre. We will advise you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to you.
- Transit times are quoted by the courier companies and should be considered approximate only. They can vary by many days. Sometimes delivery times arrive much faster than expected. Delays may occur due to public holidays (please note: interstate public holidays which may not be a public holiday in your state), bad weather, road accidents, busy times of year etc. All deliveries have a tracking number so getting on the couriers website with the tracking number should provide detail on where your package is.
- All quoted days on our website and on couriers websites are business/working days and transit times approximate only.
- All times quoted are transit times from the date goods are despatched to the freight company. Please be aware that goods, in some rare cases, may take several days to prepare, package and despatch from our warehouse, however most orders dispatch in a day or two from when your order is placed and payment received.
- Customers who request goods to be 'left safe' at their premises ie: leaving goods at your door, in your garage or around the back of your house, do so at their own risk and acknowledge that Crazy Cheap Fitness and/or the courier company will not be responsible for the safety of the goods once left. Paperwork accompany deliveries may be left attached to the goods, under your front door or in your letter box.
- All delivery consignments have a tracking number supplied by the particular courier company. Customers should visit the couriers companies website to keep track of their delivery. These details are emailed to you once your order is dispatched. Please refer to this email when tracking your package.
- We will always endeavour to deliver customer orders in the quickest possible time and at the cheapest delivery price. We welcome feedback on how we can make improvements to our delivery system.
Loading... Please wait...